Welfare and Rights are not the same.
Humans and Animals were not created equal.
Yes animals deserve to be treated in a manner that does not abuse or neglect them.
I will not pretend to be able to discuss the issue with anyone who does not believe in creation.
God created with a balance in mind.He gave man the ability to reason things out.He did not give that to the animals.
Animals are here for our enjoyment and to furnish us with food.They also served as cloths from way back in the beginning.He has never changed that purpose !
This is my belief as I believe in God and his purpose.
I love my pets,I eat meat,I drink milk,I take Medicine.My pets get vac's and worming products.I use leather tack,wear leather boots.
You do not have to agree but I ask that you understand my side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

العاب اطفال بنات
ReplyDeleteالعاب اطفال سيارات
العاب اطفال جميله
االعاب اطفال اولاد
العاب اطفال صغيره
العاب
اطفال
Children
Barbie
العروسة باربى
العروسة باربي لعبة
العروسة باربي الحقيقية
barbie cartoon
barbie toys
barbie doll
barbie girl